Subject: Re: Tank treads easier than Lightwave Pro
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:24:37 -0500

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Robert Cohen wrote:

> I wish more users of this list would become
> interested in contributing to Lightspeed.  I consider it to be kind of an
> extension to this list actually.  I learn some great things every time I view
> an issue.  For more information about doing this, contact Manny at
> 
>                                         [email-masked]

LightSpeed is a great way to get exposure for your work, show off your 
knowledge of LightWave, and make a few hundred dollars while you're at it!

I know that Manny is in need of material for the Animation Showcase as 
well as tutorials, so if you have something you'd like to show off to 
thousands of LightWave animators around the world, get in touch with 
Manuel Coats at the above e-mail address, or send e-mail to me and I'll 
forward it to him. (he's another busy guy!)

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]